Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Modified Recipe from FoodNetwork.com
- 1 ½ pounds yams/sweet potatoes (2-3)
- 1/8 cup good olive oil
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in larger bite sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary to bowl, toss.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out in 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45-60 mins depending on size of pieces.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, serve.
Prep time: 8 mins
Cooking time 45-60 mins
Yields approximately 3-4 servings.